Adjustable Angle Corner Guards
- Product Details
Clear adjustable angle corner guards provide unique, flexible protection for your corners. Pairing extreme convenience and customization, adjustable angle corner guards are designed with a flexible hinge to fit any angle and are easily trimmed to any height.
Corner guards come standard with self-stick tape.
Ultra clear durable co-polymer.
Note on Freshly Painted Surfaces
When installing WX13 corner guards with double sided tape over freshly painted surfaces be sure to follow all of the paint manufactures requirements on drying and curing time as it relates to the environment of the building. Some paints may take up to 2 weeks to fully cure. Applying a double sided tape corner guard over paint that has not fully cured can cause damage to the paint and wall finish should you decide to remove the corner guard at any point.
- Wall surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dust and grease. Wipe the wall surface with a solvent to assure all grease, dust and dirt are removed. Make sure that the cleaning solvent used will not damage the finish on the wall surface.
- If required, cut corner guard to required length, ensuring that all cuts are square and burr free.
- Remove the backing on the double sided tape on the corner guard.
- Position the inner center apex of the corner guard to the desired corner of the wall. Press the sides/wings of corner guard tightly to the wall.
- Apply firm pressure to the entire surface of each wing of the corner guard to ensure a proper solid bond with the wall surface.
- For best results, the use of liquid cleaners such as 409®, fantastik®, Mr. Clean®, etc. are recommended. The use of powder cleansers is not recommended, use of such cleaners can leave residue which is difficult to remove.
- Do not use chlorinated or aromatic hydrocarbons, esters or ketones to clean Wallprotex vinyl products. Avoid the use of heavy degreasers, compounds containing surfactants, and abrasive compounds or cleaning devices.
What type of material is the Adjustable Angle corner guard made from?
The flexible angle corner guard is made from PETG, a clear and flexible plastic material.
How strong is the double sided tape?The tape is intended to be a permanent installation method. When installed correctly, removing the corner guard will likely remove paint or drywall.
- © 2019 Wallprotex
- All Rights Reserved
- Wall Protection Designed & Manufactured in the USA Since 1997